Embedded Capital Allowances

Embedded Capital Allowances
Embedded Capital Allowances
Owners of commercial property worth in excess of £500,000
Owners of commercial property could be missing out on substantial savings on tax. Is this you? A review with our team could release substantial tax relief. Changes to HMRC rules in 2014 could mean you lose out if you do not act fast.
Learn More
Who is eligible for ECA?

If you are an owner of commercial property and subject to UK tax, either a Limited or non-Limited company you are entitled to claim capital allowances on qualifying fixtures in your properties. Capital allowances apply whether you own the property as an investment, or it is used in your trading business.  

Qualifying expenditure can arise from all fixtures and fittings and include the acquisition costAlso, construction of a new build, to extensions/refurbishments, air conditioning, lighting and electrical systems 

There are a few myths around capital allowance. Such as when you can apply, I have already claimed, the company is loss making and lastly, it’s a common misconception that there is a time limit on claiming. You can find out more by booking a free 20 minute video consultation.

Get in Contact
We'd be happy to help you